Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Game On Now Available in Paperback

I'm very excited to announce that my latest release, Game On, is now available in a paperback edition from Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Game-On-Jaymee-Jacobs/dp/1497465575/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1403101550&sr=8-1


I'm so happy, so proud, so amazed to see my name in print for my very own book. As I've said before, this has always been a dream of mine, and it's coming true!

My goal is also to release Play the Man and Shots on Net in paperback this summer. As always, I will bombard my blog, Twitter, and Facebook with updates on those statuses.

Meanwhile I'm also working on my next novel, The Back Up. I'm having a lot of fun creating Lincoln Reynolds's world and plotting out what's going to happen to him. Once I get the first draft finished, I'll do a cover reveal to celebrate (that is, if you haven't already seen the sneak peek at the end of Game On...).

No comments:

Post a Comment