- Went through my closet and shoes to find items to donate.
- Threw out old, expired items from my kitchen cabinets and shelves.
- Took my old, broken, ginormous TV to the recycler.
- Rearranged my writing room so the desk faces a wall and mounted a cork board to the wall.
- Went through old paperwork and organized my files.
- Looked into buying shelving for more space to display cool stuff and to store items.
|Desk 2.0. Still a bit messy, but better than before.|
And yes, I blurred out story details on the story board!
Gotta keep everything a surprise, dear readers.
I still have a lot more to do. I need to buy some hooks so I can hang purses in my closet and utilize the space fully. And go through my purses to donate any that I don't use. Also, once I have the shelving I want/need, I can install those and organize the limited space I have.
Resolution number two was to hit the gym. Well, there was a span of two weeks in January that I didn't go the gym. Shame on me! I could list my excuses, but I won't. There is no excuse!
But I've since restarted my new gym routine (at least 3x a week! and I'm back to feeling great.
I'm not going to pretend that it's not hard to talk myself into going to the gym. Even when I plan to go and pack my gym bag before work, I still want to flake out and skip. It isn't until after I've gone to the gym that I feel good.
Resolution number three was to publish three books in 2016. The schedule was to publish Breakout Play in February. Right now, my goal to release Breakout Play still stands as February 29.
However, if I have to push it back to March, I will. While I truly do want to meet my goal of 3 books published, I do not want to put out a sub-par story just to check it off my list. I will be keeping my head down all during February to work. I will keep my darling readers apprised of any changes to my release schedule, though.
How are you guys doing on your New Years Resolutions? Sticking with them? Given up?